Hashiona Sp. z o.o. collects, processes and stores personal data necessary to
provide the services provided through the mobile application (hereinafter referred to
as the “Application”).
2. The User acknowledges that the Administrator of the personal data is Hashiona Sp. z
o.o., based in Wrocław, Plac Solny 14/3, 50-062 Wrocław, NIP 7123406625 entered
in the register of companies kept by the REGISTRAR’S COURT FOR
WROCŁAW-FABRICNICNY WE WROCŁAWI, VI ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF
THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER under number KRS 0000858229 (hereinafter
referred to as the “Administrator”).
3. A User is any natural person who uses the services provided through the Application.
4. The User acknowledges that the provision of personal data by him/her is voluntary.
The provision of personal data by the User to the Administrator will take place after
acceptance of the Application Terms of Service during registration in the Application.
5. The personal data provided by the User may be used by the Administrator to send
the User commercial information about the Administrator’s news and offers only if the
User has given his/her consent to receive such information.
1. The Administrator does not collect personal data without the User’s consent, but only
non-personal data, in particular demographic data and data relating to the use of the
Application. The collection of the data described in the previous sentence takes place
automatically (hereinafter “automatically collected data”).
2. The data collected automatically do not enable unambiguous identification of the
3. The data collected automatically may serve the Administrator to improve the quality
of the services provided, in particular in the event of an error in the Application.
In the situation described above, the data collected automatically will relate to the
Application error, including the state of the mobile device. This data includes the
status of the User’s mobile device at the time the error occurred, the identification of
the User’s mobile device, the physical location of the User’s mobile device at the time
the error occurred.
4. It is not possible to change or delete automatically collected data.
Administrator will require the User to provide his or her first name, surname and
e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as “data collected for contact purposes”).
2. Providing data collected by the User in order to establish contact is voluntary,
however it will constitute the sole basis for establishing return contact between the
Administrator and the User and will enable the Administrator to verify the User.
3. Data collected for the purpose of contact will be used solely to enable proper,
complete and efficient communication between the Administrator and the User.
1. During the course of registration in the Application and use of the Application, the
Administrator may require the User to provide personal data in order to perform the
services provided by the Administrator through the Application.
2. The User’s personal data collected in the manner specified in section 1 above
includes, among others: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number,
country of residence, account information (User name, password, individual User ID),
gender, date of birth, images, photos, videos, data about physical characteristics
(weight, height, body measurements), data about physical activity (training).
1. The collected personal data of the User will be used by the Administrator to provide
the service chosen by the User.
2. Personal information about your physical activity and location may be used by the
Administrator to perform calculations related to other information
activity information, such as weight loss. The information indicated in the previous
sentence will be made available to the User in the Application.
1. The Administrator is obliged to process the User’s personal data
in accordance with the requirements of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection
of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
2. The Administrator shall provide appropriate technical and organizational measures to
ensure the security of the processed personal data, in particular preventing access to
them by unauthorized third parties or their processing in violation of generally
applicable laws, preventing the loss of personal data, their damage or destruction.
3. The User’s Personal Data will be stored for as long as necessary for the
Administrator to perform the services provided through the Application.
4. The Administrator is entitled to disclose the User’s personal data: to its subsidiaries;
to third parties in the event in case of a sale to them of all or part of its shares, or in
the event of a merger between the Administrator and a third party, or the acquisition
of shares in the Administrator’s Company by a third party; to other third parties that
agreement with them that is necessary for the Administrator to perform the services
provided by means of the Application; to the competent authorities that notify them of
the need to disclose the personal data on the basis of the applicable provisions of
generally applicable law.
1. You have the right to access your personal information through the Application.
2. The User may at any time modify, amend, supplement or delete the personal data
provided, through the tools available in the Application.
3. If the User permanently deletes personal data necessary for the Administrator to
perform the services provided through the Application, the User will lose the ability to
use these services.
inform the User about these changes via the Application. If the User does not agree
to the changes, he/she must permanently remove the Application from his/her mobile
Give us your email address to receive the free ebook and subscribe to our newsletter.